What I’m doing now
I’m in Los Angeles, California, focusing on these things:
- Learning to make a living with my art and the things I create – this means showing my work, learning about marketing and copywriting and getting comfortable with selling things and asking friends and strangers for money.
- Eating healthy vegetarian food, running 3 days a week, meditating every morning as soon as I wake up.
- Journaling at least on one of my 3 journals every day.
- Appreciating the wonderful company of my girlfriend Yuki and our two cats Shiro and Kuro.
- Teaching after school classes at HOLA in the STEAM department
- Drawing everyday.
These are my priorities.
If you have feedback, suggestions or questions email me ffederico[at]gmail.com
Last Update: Monday, August 8, 2016
(This page was inspired by Derek Sivers)